[Community][Social] Rearrange the order of your playlists on your profile page

It would be amazing if you could rearrange the order of the playlists shown on your profile.

For example, I want some of my oldest playlists to be seen first when people discover my account.

So it would be really nice to be able to select the order of your playlists.

Updated on 2021-05-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Apologies for the confusion, but we’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
skaterx2

Especially on the desktop. It's frustrating to add a playlist and then have to scroll to find in on the left column. this is a simple fix. why is it not done. If I sort the main windows alphabetically, that should reflect in the left column or let me turn off that column so I don't have to see that mess.

Mihail
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Apologies for the confusion, but we’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Related Ideas