[Community][Spotify for Artists] FITNESS PROFESSIONAL // playlist sorting feedback

hi! sharing some feedback on the new *playlist // playlist folder shuffling based on usage frequency* feature of the app. i’m a movement professional ((specifically, i teach dance + yoga)) ... and have a passion for music + curating mixes.  this means i have TONS of playlists!  over 800!  

i adore spotify, but i really hate this new feature.  in the old version of the app, i had my folders organized in a customized way that streamlined my usage of the app while creating playlists for classes + teaching classes, but now everything is jumbled up in a way that doesn’t serve me.  

pinning could work, but i need the ability to pin an unlimited # playlist folders ... imagine, i have 4 different class formats i teach.  for each format, i have a folder of completed playlists + a separate inventory folder of tracks organized by energetic level or BPM.  although some of these folders might go untouched for days at a time, i still need to access them readily when i go looking for them in order to work efficiently. 

thanks so much for considering my feedback! 

Updated on 2021-07-18

Hey @dancewithdevi,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Additionally, remember that Spotify is only for personal, non-commercial use. This means you can’t broadcast or play Spotify publicly from a business, such as bars, restaurants, schools, stores, salons, dance studios, radio stations, etc.

To play in a commercial environment, check out our friends at Soundtrack Your Brand.

Thanks!

Comments
CarlosE
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-18

Hey @dancewithdevi,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Additionally, remember that Spotify is only for personal, non-commercial use. This means you can’t broadcast or play Spotify publicly from a business, such as bars, restaurants, schools, stores, salons, dance studios, radio stations, etc.

To play in a commercial environment, check out our friends at Soundtrack Your Brand.

Thanks!

Related Ideas