[Connect] Subscription to Premium - Terms & Conditions

Hello! My issue regards my attempt to subscribe to Premium Individual. I am a resident of Québec, Canada and by law, I have no access to the free 1st month. Unfortunate, but that's not the problem...

What is the problem is that I cannot complete the form. I can fill out my credit card info, including the postal code but when I press the button to send the request, Spotify asks me to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Normally, I would search for that 'Terms and Conditions' button but it's nowhere to be found. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'd like some help with this please. Thanks very much!

P.S. My device is a Samsung Tab S4.

Updated on 2021-07-20

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-20

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social

Thanks for understanding.