Control Volume via Spotify Connect

Hi Guys.

Just tested "Spotify Connect" with my Tablet and Smartphone (Android Devices).

(Using remote connection to listen to music via speakers)

So simple and connection is much better than using Bluetooth ;-)

Would be cool as well to control Volume :-).
You're gonna make it :-)))

Update: This idea will continue here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Control-volume-from-Android-to-Android-with-Spotify-Conn...

Hello. 

With the latest app versions for mobile devices/tablets this should already be possible. Observe that on android you use the device volume up/down to control volume on the second device. From an iPad, you  press the speaker-symbol in the lower right corner to bring up the volume slider, which will control volume on a second device. 

If this doesn't work for you, please post in the help section for the device in question. 

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Update: This idea will continue here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Control-volume-from-Android-to-Android-with-Spotify-Conn...

Hello. 

With the latest app versions for mobile devices/tablets this should already be possible. Observe that on android you use the device volume up/down to control volume on the second device. From an iPad, you  press the speaker-symbol in the lower right corner to bring up the volume slider, which will control volume on a second device. 

If this doesn't work for you, please post in the help section for the device in question. 

micefarssin
Regular
Hi! I have the problem where the volume adjustmentthingy in spotifyconnect disappears?? Its there when I open the connect part of the app but disappears after half a second.. Is there some way to fix this??
S2R
Concert Regular

Hi there!

I have the same issue with my nexus 5 and 7. Volume scroll bar is not available onto Connect screen. Also when I try increase volume by Android Wear WatchIt doesn't have any effect on the volume

Android - 4.4.4
App Version - 1.7.0.830