[Country] Launch in Kazakhstan

I miss Spotify so much, now that I moved here. Netflix is available here. It's time for Spotify.

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-01-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-02-01

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search :)

ATL4955

While you put off the request, people begin to use other services.
You can lose your main auditory. People like us, who wait you, respect good service and knew best player in that platform. Only we can share and create good maketing & PR. But I just tire to wait with every month...

ulqiorra

I have family premium, but just because I moved to Kazakhstan I can’t use it anymore. I have to switch to Apple Music now, but I’d really like to use Spotify.

crematedman
Community Legend

The more countries the better!

Mika2100

PLEASE BRING SPOTIFY TO KAZAKHSTAN!!!!!

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-01-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke