Creating a Discover Playlist

Discover is cool - But it would be cool if there was a check box or a way to create a playlist based on an artists you think you might like. I would like to try say 7 or 8 different artists from the discover page. Why not check off ones you would like to hear and then go from there. 

Currently if I like an a song from a band from this page or the radio page I add it to a playlist. Then go to that playlist and then the artist page and check them out. 

Updated: 2015-08-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.

This idea requests a feature to create a playlist with similar songs based on one or more artists. You might also want to add your kudos to an idea about a "Genius" playlist here. ;)

OrionSkyline
Regular

I guess what I am thinking of is more of a way to save artists. Its different from "following them". If I could have a list that has a list of artists I want to check out for later. And have this avaialble on the mobile version for the love god! A freind tells you to check out band X. You can open the app, search for the band and then save it for later. 

The genius thing can be hit or miss. It can also take over a radio station. 

Thanks!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-08-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!