Crime in Sports and Small Town Murder

Spotify,

I don't know what your deal is, but since you decided to drop Crime in Sports and Small Town Murder I've decided to drop you. I'm switching to Stitcher and anybody that loves these two wonderful podcast and supports them I hope you would do the same. **bleep** you Spotify.

Updated on 2019-04-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments

If you did stop carrying small-town murder and crime and sports please bring them back or fix the glitch! They are my favorite and deserve to be heard on many platforms including Spotify!  

It's "funny" because I can listen to them on my macbook, but when i try to connect with the pc it's just loading.
So i copied the link, pasted into the browser and! Sorry couldn't find the content. Great job.

I will be dropping Spotify as well. I will send my monthly Spotify subcription money to James and Jimmie instead!! 

It's BACk!

lol

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-04-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.