Crime in Sports and Small Town Murder

Spotify,

I don't know what your deal is, but since you decided to drop Crime in Sports and Small Town Murder I've decided to drop you. I'm switching to Stitcher and anybody that loves these two wonderful podcast and supports them I hope you would do the same. **bleep** you Spotify.

Updated on 2019-04-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Goodbye Spotify. I don't love you anymore. I'm gonna go get eargasms elsewhere. 

user-removed
Not applicable

I just deleted the spotify app from my phone. Bwahahahaha. You guys are **bleep**. Later malones!

Spotify, Spotify, why did you remove it?

I agree 100%. Why did they get removed? They're the reason I started listening to podcasts and haven't found any better than them! BRING BACK STM & CIS!! 

Thanks for getting rid of the only reason I had this garbage music app in the first place Spotify. That was a podcast loved by many. I hope your app and your business tanks. Seriously, someone should find whichever executive moron made that decision, snatch his eyeball out and replace it with his **bleep**.

I'm not a big fan of forum, but this **bleep** me off. Really. The  quality of CiS, and STM peek out in a positive way.

This makes me so freaking mad!! These are two of the best podcasts out there, and you drop them!? What's your deal Spotify? As soon as I find another app to listen to music as well, I'm done. Goodbye Spotify. Jerkwads.

**bleep** off Spotify I love small town murder not only are they funny but they go in-depth with what actually happened in the courtroom and it's fantastic you all ready have too many pushy adds might as well uninstall sincerely **bleep** you 

I installed iTunes, in case of emergency. At least I can listine to them.

I started googling because I couldn't find the podcasts anymore and I bumped into this. What was the problem? I enjoyed the app and I actually had a paid subscription, but until you bring them back or they let us know it was their choice or something (even though I doubt it), I'm done. Thanks, Spotify. -_-

Scratch that. Apparently they're still on Spotify, but there's been a glitch for 3 days now. I got so angry I was ready to cancel my subscription. You're still ok, Spotify.