Announcements

Custom volume, shuffle & repeat options for specifik playlists

A check-box beside the each and every play-list.

If checked, the play-list will play the music with play-list specific options.

These options are the activation/ deactivation of Shuffle, repeat & volume.

If play-list is not checked it will use general option setup.

Play-lists can be checked individually,
Specific play-lists can be marked and checked in one command
And all play-lists can be marked and checked in one command.

Example:
I want one play-list to play all music in order, with repeat on low volume.
I go to that play-list set up these options to my liking, then I can save these options to the play-list. When I check the check-box beside the play-list these settings i made will adjust to that setup. When I uncheck the check-box the options will return to a generic setup that covers all play-lists which is not checked.

This is a feature I would like to see realized. Its not a hard implement into the system (I think,) and can be quite useful when using play-lists in a broad variety of ways. This feature would be optimal for the Spotify application on cellphones and tablets as this is where I believe it is needed the most!

feedback on the idea is welcomed and I really hope to see this in the future!

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
mutantdog

I have a number of different playlists and this idea would be great. For example I have several themed paylists (eg: dubstep, chillout etc) consisting of a mixture of tunes from different artists. Due to the nature i find it best to listen to these with "play all tracks at same volume" (a feature seriously needed on mobile app) since there can be a great range of audio levels within each. I tend to play these on shuffle too.

However, I have also made several hundred playlists each of individual albums which I prefer to listen to as the artist intended with tracks playing in the correct order and any deliberate dynamic range preserved. As it stands right now, I have to manually adjust these settings according to what I'm listening to, it would be great to be able to assign rules to each.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!