Customize arrangement and volume of "Daily Drive" playlists

I love the "Daily Drive" idea. I would like more opportunities to choose the music and individual podcasts I like to listen to, that's something already suggested in other ideas posted.

My wishes reach even a bit further: I would like to have options to actually influence the way my individual "Daily Drive" playlists get arranged. For example, 4 songs between the podcasts seems to many for me as my drive is not that long. I would like to listen to more podcasts and less music. Also, I do not like that every playlist always starts with the news. When I get in the car and take off towards my home, first thing I want to listen to after a long day at the desk is a cool song. Then, after that, news is okay.

Something else that really bothers me is that I keep adjusting the volume between podcasts and music. Podcasts are ALWAYS too quiet and the music is ALWAYS much too lout. That's annoying, please do something about it!

Updated on 2020-01-11

Hey there, 

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-01-11

Hey there, 

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.