[Daily Mix] Heart Icon without saving to Library

When you like a song in a playlist, such as your daily mix, it shouldn't immediately add it to your library as this is easy to do anyways and instead should just tell the algorithm that you like the song and suggest new ones for you

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Firehawken

I completely agree, just because I like a song, doesn't mean that I want to save it to my library. Especially considering there's a 10,000 song limit for saved songs. This one issue has honestly had me moving back and forth between other music services and Spotify, because they have this feature. One of these days I might just permanently make the switch.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke