[Daily Mixes] Shuffle a Daily Mix

This is a repost of this idea, as the user has been removed and the vote button is missing.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-19

Marked as new idea.

geligelu
Casual Listener

**bleep** yes! This is so annoying not being able to do this.

lekkermon

what a pointless idea considering the daily mix is in a random order anyway. The shuffle option is so that you don't listen to the same songs over and over again. You're daily mix changes all the time anyway!

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

@lekkermon hey! 

Yes, you have a point, but since the idea was already submitted and live, I decided to repost it, since the user has been removed and people actually voted for it, so it would be a bit unfair for those who gave their votes and comments for it. So it's not hurt if the idea get another chance, no matter if it's implementable or not : )

LaVonNadine
The Your Daily Mix idea isn't for me. The reason I have a starred list of nearly 3K songs that represent almost every genre known to people-kind is so that I can enjoy as many different kinds of songs on shuffle as possible. Segregating artists by decade is annoying; lumping tracks together by genre bores me silly. I once in while listen to a couple of the mixes, but I ultimately leave to look for a more eclectic mix I create myself.
rich1180

I love daily mix and listen to it regularly. A shuffle option would be much appreciated. Btw, the notion of an evolving personal playlist is brilliant. More variations or options on top of that would really add to the appeal.

matthewkylewill

I think it is a great idea have the option to shuffle the daily mixes together as to have a mix with a variety of genre's rather than having to choose between six. I think an even better idea would be to just have a seventh daily mix that plays music from all the genres that you listen to. Either way it drives me crazy that my mixes force me to choose only a couple to a few genres to listen to at a time

LaVonNadine

@MartinStoichkov wrote:

This is a repost of this idea, as the user has been removed and the vote button is missing.

"Either way it drives me crazy that my mixes force me to choose only a couple to a few genres to listen to at a time."

Amen!

neild321

Yes please