Announcements

[Desktop] Bigger Volume Control

Hi!

The volume control is really too small to use it conveniently (mostly with with Spotify Connect).

See bottom right.

With a slider so small sensitivity is very high.

It would be better to have a vertical control slider always there or that opens clicking on the volume icon.

Or use a little knob.

Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 16.40.40.png

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

Casual Listener

Similar to this problem, we should unite to get more kudos! 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Volume-slider-logarithmic/idi-p/1007593

I think the slider is too small on my computer when I use Spotify and my Denon HEOS system. Its either to much or not high enough. So I think the volume slider should be a tad bigger so it would be easier to control the volume.
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!