[Desktop][Browse] Ability to play all albums of an artist

I was really enjoying an ability to go through all songs of the artist as a single playlist (group by albums) from the artist page. This was a killer feature for me that made Spotify much better than iTunes. 

Looks like after the recent Desktop UI refresh it's gone. Now I have to click on individual album to play stuff, and once the album is over there is no way to automatically proceed to the next album.

The only workaround that I see is to manually click through every album and add them to a playlist, but this is too much for music discovery (before I know that I like the artist).

Please revert this change!

Thank you

after.png
before.png

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @nixoid,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @nixoid,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!