[Desktop][Browse] Bring back dragging albums to queue

Before the recent UI update, I was able to drag an album, or even a playlist onto the Queue button and it would be added to the queue in the same way as if I had right-clicked and added it. 

After this update, it seems this feature has been either broken or changed in some way. I can still drag individual songs onto the queue button, but when dragging a playlist or album the Queue button is not a drop-target, it is greyed out. I can still right-click and add to queue, so this seems like possibly a bug?

I find it a lot easier to perform this action via a drag and drop, and it seems inconsistent to allow this for some items but not others! 

Updated on 2021-05-18

Hey @phosphoer ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-18

Hey @phosphoer ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Related Ideas