[Desktop][Browse] Provide a better way to see more expansive array of new releases by genre.

Suggestions like "Daily Mix" and "for you" options are nice, but some of us just want to browse and sample a wide variety of new releases. Qobuz, frankly, does this much better. I can see hundreds of newly released "albums" across all genres, filter by genre, etc.

This is impossible in Spotify in the both the web interface or apps. If I click "new releases for you > see all" I'm shown only 15 options and half of those are typically reissues - not even truly "new" music.

Give us a chance to browse the wide array of new music available in Spotify!

Updated on 2021-07-18

Hey @thecas,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2021-06-11

Hey @thecas 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-18

Hey @thecas,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Related Ideas