[Desktop][Browse] RIGHT CLICK BACKUP, PLEASE

Hello Mr Ek

please enable the capacity to use a mouse right click to generate a drop-down menu to go back or forward on your side, as opposed to having to go up to the corner for that back or forward air hose. I am aware that I can come in to Elle to get the search bar but if I merely want to return to the previous page or go forward to the page I was at a minute ago it’s inconvenient to do that if my hand is on the mouse in the mouse pointer is in the place that I would otherwise like it. This is a regular feature of most browser  Type programs anymore and I think if you spend the next month not using the right click function on all your other browsers and instead having to mouse up to the corner and then back you will see that this is a useful function that is constantly accessed. I think this is an easy had and I think a lot of people would appreciate it. Thank you I love big Spotify family have been since before it came to the states but this has always bugged me immensely

Updated on 2020-01-09

Hey @fussbudget 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to develop your Idea and post it again, with a link to the original one, to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-05-10

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-01-09

Hey @fussbudget 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to develop your Idea and post it again, with a link to the original one, to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂