Announcements

[Desktop][Browse] Undo this latest update

I use Spotify on PC. I'm not a smartphone user so I used to well thought out traditional menu structure where comprehensive options are available. I don't mind a little bit of change here and there but the interface is becoming softer and softer visually, and harder and harder to use. Is there a single goddam sole on the development team above the age of 35? I like solid lines and many options, not a few options surrounded by wishy washy.

Updated on 2021-04-24

Hey @mo8303,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
ponythepirate
Visitor

Please, please please Spotify! Listen to your power users, don't ruin the desktop experience for us with this bloated experience. I don't want to use a kids toy, let me use the power that desktop gives me!

Remove pictures from every track inside the playlist and separate artist/song in different columns and show at least double the number of tracks in the same view. If I enter a playlist now, with all the useless fluff on top, I have -9-, NINE songs. On 2560x1440 resolution, that is just a joke. 

Make playlists great again! (Old Winamp or Foobar2000, or even improve on them.. just keep the UI experts away from it!)

Also: Just wanted to make a point about that I'm not against changes. I love changes.. things don't always have to stay the same. But I hate bad changes. Making things bigger and bloated is not innovation, but the enemy of it. 

Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-24

Hey @mo8303,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Related Ideas