[Desktop][Developer] Bring Back Large Full Screen Album Art

I like to set my TV to full screen mode on Spotify to look at the Large album art and contemplate the concepts of the music.

In the most recent update, the only fullscreen option is an inconsistent backdrop, or ugly semi-large album art screen.  It also includes the time left in the song, which I'd prefer not to see as well.

My request is simple.  Please just reimplement some sort of option to have the old Grey Background, Fullscreen album art, with JUST the band name and song title.  It's very consistent, and I don't have to look at a picture of the band staring at me broodingly for 7 minutes.

Updated on 2021-06-29

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here- feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-29

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here- feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!