[Desktop][Developer] Fix your UI

The new UI update is absolute garbage and makes navigating ANYTHING a chore. There are NUMEROUS bugs that make my listening experience annoying at best. I absolutely hate everything about it and think the designers and managers in charge of this update should be immediately terminated from the company because their input is a great route to completely ruining a product.

I have been subbed to Spotify for more than 6 consecutive years and I am **bleep** at this completely disgusting UI change. The web devs who made it aren't even fit to customize a myspace page let alone an industry leading app.

Updated on 2021-05-30

Hey there, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Idea Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. In this case, I'd suggest that you head over to this thread to leave your feedback about the new Desktop app, as it's constantly being monitored by the right teams at Spotify in order to collect and take all your feedback into consideration.

If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.

Comments
Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-30

Hey there, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Idea Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. In this case, I'd suggest that you head over to this thread to leave your feedback about the new Desktop app, as it's constantly being monitored by the right teams at Spotify in order to collect and take all your feedback into consideration.

If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.

Related Ideas