[Desktop][Developer] Get the full artist list back

#complete

#discography

#artistplaylist

here is why

can we contact spotify, and let them know that not showing the whole discography pr artists, makes less plays per artist ? now users have to pick see more, and click albums. they dont do that. give us our list back, with ALL
if they have deliberately done this, its to limit amount of plays, which points to bad economy

when i pick michael jackson, i get a few tracks, and album list.

click to see more..

when the list is full, AS IT USED TO BE, i click more tracks.

if you are limiting amount of plays pr artists, deliberately, as i wrote, because of payments. stop that. some other service will just take over the ruins of spotify, that i love. but that overtaker will then be Apple, which i hate.

i am an artist myself, and my monthly listeners halfed! with yout new move!

i had 85 listeners, not much i agree, but now i have 45!

i have pointed out exacly why.  sorry to say

/jan harries (sidwave)

Updated on 2021-06-28

Hey @sidwave,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here.

Additionally, you can now see the full list-like discography in the app by clicking on See Discography. You also have the option to see it either in grid or list view.

Cheers!

Comments
Marscgm

To put it clearly, having to go into each album to listen to each track is something I always hated about the mobile versions of the app, and to see it brought to Desktop is a slam.. As a user, it seems like the only reason is to have it this way is to waste my time, clicks, effort, and to cause user frustration when attempting to build playlists from an artist.

CarlosE
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-28

Hey @sidwave,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here.

Additionally, you can now see the full list-like discography in the app by clicking on See Discography. You also have the option to see it either in grid or list view.

Cheers!