[Desktop][Developer] Possibility to hide podcast feature altogether

As a user, I would like to be able to hide all podcast content, so that I could focus on what I use Spotify for - music and music only.

This option could be available in the upper left corner hamburger menu (on pc) -> view -> show podcasts -> yes/no mark.

This action would hide the podcasts from the main view and would not give any podcast recommendations or anything similar to the user.

Updated on 2021-06-05

Hello and thank you for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange! 

This idea is going to be marked as closed, as it goes against one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines requirements. 

Keep in mind that a similar Idea has already been suggested here so if you're interested in it, make sure to add your +VOTE there to show your support. This helps to keep all feedback in one place and helps the idea gather the necessary amount of votes to be reviewed internally.

More details on how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here

Have a great day! 

Comments
desteele
Visitor

Agree. I have no use for this, and it takes up my screen real estate.

Emilia_8
Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-05

Hello and thank you for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange! 

This idea is going to be marked as closed, as it goes against one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines requirements. 

Keep in mind that a similar Idea has already been suggested here so if you're interested in it, make sure to add your +VOTE there to show your support. This helps to keep all feedback in one place and helps the idea gather the necessary amount of votes to be reviewed internally.

More details on how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here

Have a great day! 

Related Ideas