[Desktop][Discover] Show recent notifications

Once in a while Spotify sends me notifications about new awesome songs that I want to hear! IMMEDIATELY! Well, I don't have time for it every single time and I just want it to shut it up, even though often I actually am interested about the songs. Today, I finally wanted to find out what Spotify has been notifying me about for the last year or so. I wanted to hear all the new songs and albums and so on. So I click .. umm.. notifications? "You don't have any notifications."  Err. Umm. Activity? It shows up a lot of garbage I don't care about and none of it I was notified about. So .. uh.. now what? I guess I'm not really going to hear all the songs you were trying to force me to try to listen to IMMEDIATELY when they came out, even though I actually want to hear them later on...

So the suggestion: I actually want a list of all the notifications that Spotify has ever sent me, because I actually want to listen to them. Or if this already exists in some weird random place: show it when I click on the notifications icon.

Updated: 2016-01-10

Hey there!

That doesn't sound quite right, normally you should see all notifications that you've ever received when you click on the Notification icon in the top right. Please create a new topic in the respective help section in the forum with a bit more info (Spotify version, OS, etc) so we can check it out there.

Or you could contact Spotify directly via the official contact form to see if there are issues on your account. Thanks!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-01-10

Hey there!

That doesn't sound quite right, normally you should see all notifications that you've ever received when you click on the Notification icon in the top right. Please create a new topic in the respective help section in the forum with a bit more info (Spotify version, OS, etc) so we can check it out there.

Or you could contact Spotify directly via the official contact form to see if there are issues on your account. Thanks!