[Desktop] Dislike button everywhere

Hi, it is possible to put a dislike button everywhere on spotify and not only on daily mix playlists? (as in other apps like google music) Because the problem is some artists are presented even if you hate them and you can't dislike because the button doesn't exists. The button for exemple can be presented when we are looking for some musics directly on the album of an artist. It's like prevention in the face of music that we would not like to listen to later.

spot2.jpg
spot.jpg

Updated on 2019-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

Since we're closing this idea, we've made sure to transfer the votes from this idea to original one.

More info on how the Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Take care 🙂

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Casual Listener

Spotify please listen! What if I have any songs that I can't stand, but need to mark dislike immediately? For example, I dislike "I don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber" (sorry if you are a fan of this) but I can't dislike it by searching it up!

Can we please get this done? Its really upsetting.

I agree! And usually when I am exploring a new artist, I just copy all their songs to a playlist so I can listen to it easily. It would be nice to be able to mark things as "dislike" so that when I look at the artist in the future I know what songs I've listened to and which ones I didn't like! It also would help me to remember to take it off my playlist later.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

Since we're closing this idea, we've made sure to transfer the votes from this idea to original one.

More info on how the Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Take care 🙂