[Desktop][Friend Feed] Listening sessions

Live listening sessions like twitch. Retain users on the app longer, and adds a special (temporal) social aspect. Users can join my session (if I allow it) and it’s a live dj set. Imagine even adding a chat function, rudimentary messaging to start... could be cool , I mean I know i would use it.

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey   @Ahk250 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature . You can learn more about Group Sessions here. You can also consider adding your support to this idea. We'll update on any new developments there, as soon as there are any.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

Comments
rflbrz

I've thought about it many times already...

It would be a nice connection, brings people together!

Totally doable + half of the work is already done as in DJ function xD

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey   @Ahk250 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature . You can learn more about Group Sessions here. You can also consider adding your support to this idea. We'll update on any new developments there, as soon as there are any.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!