[Desktop][Friend Feed] Show how loud your friends are listening to their music

As a college student, I use Spotify to check on my homies. When they are listening to really depressing music, I send them a message. But how cool would it be if I could also see how loud they are listening to it? Then I would really know how they are doing. Several of my friends think this idea would be super fun!

Updated on 2020-06-08

Hey @connerin,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-06-02

Hey there @connerin,

Thanks for sharing your idea with us! 

To make sure we're on the same page, can you give us a bit more info by telling us where could this be visible in the app? 

If you can tell us how you view it, it'd be helpful to us. The more details, the better.

Thanks in advance 🙂 Keep us posted!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-06-08

Hey @connerin,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!