[Desktop] I want a way to control the spotify volume in-game.

The title says it all... I'm tired of minimizing a game to change spotify volume.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @lucasryw!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-08-17

Hey @lucasryw,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Elena
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-23

Hey @lucasryw 

After double-checking further, we've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Thanks!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @lucasryw!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂