[Desktop] Multiple artists of currently playing song do not slide anymore

In the Desktop app, in the left bottom corner, you have the music player where you can see the album artwork, the song title and the the artist. 

I often listen to songs that are a collaboration of multiple artists. Before the new UI, you could hover over the artist names, and it would slide by, showing the other artists. 

With the new UI, the sliding is gone, so there is no way to click on the artist names that are not visible. You can see the artists when you click and drag the song from your playlist, but I want to be able to click on them. What you can do is right-click and select go to artist ==> which gives you all names.

Hope this is just a small problem because of the switch to a new UI that will soon be resolved.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 14.56.25.png
Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 14.56.45.png

Updated on 2021-05-22

Hello @Margip!

Thanks for coming to the Ideas Exchange. However, it looks like your post is a help request. Feel free to post you issue in one of the Help boards. I'll mark your post as "Closed -Doesn't Meet Requirements".

You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Jacob
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2021-05-21

Hey there! Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community.

Is this still not working as you would like? Just checking in with you before updating the status of this idea 🙂 Let me know!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-22

Hello @Margip!

Thanks for coming to the Ideas Exchange. However, it looks like your post is a help request. Feel free to post you issue in one of the Help boards. I'll mark your post as "Closed -Doesn't Meet Requirements".

You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Related Ideas