Announcements

[Desktop] Now Playing Screen for Desktop

There needs to be a "now playing" screen for desktop, something that looks like the chromecast screen. That way you can keep the app open on your computer and see what is playing and what is coming up next. 

Update 2020-04-09: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-27

Marked as new idea. You may also be interested in this idea.

Casual Listener

Thanks for this suggestion. I vote this because I have similar request: I am currently playing an artist, but once I leave the artist "page", there is no way I can now what I am playing. Ok I could click "back", but if I restart my computer and open Spotify again, I can't do that. So perhaps something like "you are currently listening to this artist" could help. Thanks!

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update 2020-04-09: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!