[Desktop] Now Playing and Visualizer overlay

Something that looks a little like this:

From left to right, button explanations: Previous Track, Pause/Play, Next Track, Close Overlay.

All buttons would become visible when the mouse hovers over the overlay, and the song name becomes visible for a short duration after the track changes.

The style -- of course -- would fit Spotifys current look better than what is shown in my illistration.

Updated: 2016-05-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

frsbrito

I want this!

Jabba0156
Casual Listener

I want this so much also would be great if you can see this in a game

owster2000

Make this happen please!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-05-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!