Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Desktop][Other] Changing size of lyrics

Hi

Ive been having this problem since a few days, since the new web player UI was used in the updated desktop app.

The font of the lyrics is too big, and to get proper lyrics i need to zoom out (ctrl+-), but the whole spotify ui shrinks and the playlists, songs and friend activity is barely readable.

I would like to suggest a slider for the size of the font of lyrics, or a [+] or [-] sign to change the size.

lyrics.png

this is an example of the overly large lyrics.

lyricssmall.png

and this is when i've zoomed out, for the lyrics to be proper.

Please look into this matter and make the necessary changes.

Thank you 🙂

Updated on 2022-10-03

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-10-03

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!