[Desktop][Other] New Modern UI,UX,Design

So, I hope I'm not the only one who dislikes the Spotify for Desktop(Windows in this case). I think Spotify should go for a more modern, smooth approach like Tidal, for example. The main thing that annoys me is grey shades in the app. They are distracting, and I don't like how they look. I think pure black would be a nice improvement. I also think the overall UI and UX can be improved. The scrolling through the app is kinda choppy (maybe it's just me?). I am sure other things can be improved too.

spotify1.jpgBeforeSpotify2.jpgAfterIt would be nice if you consider refreshing the UI/UX to something more modern :)

Updated on 2019-07-24

Hey @dizajnerpanda,

Thanks for bringing your suggestion to the Idea Exchange :)

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-24

Hey @dizajnerpanda,

Thanks for bringing your suggestion to the Idea Exchange :)

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)