[Desktop][Other] Own Notification tab

Would it be possible to make a notification tab under Browse, Activity and Radio under "Main" in Spotify? Or get it in under the Activity-tab.

It would be nice to be able to get a bigger view of all the notification you get.

spotify.png
Updated: 2016-04-01

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-01

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post this inactive idea.

Ricsie
Regular

That would be great. I'm following many artists. Everyday I get some notifications, it'shard to browse through them when they are so small

joe2100

yeah, the current notifications window is laughably small, to the point where it's basically useless. 

akino1
Regular

I would like to add this: give each new release it's own item in notifications list window, then if I click on an item, take me to the release and make that item read in this window. That would be a huge deal for me.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-01

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!