[Desktop][Other] PLEASE ALLOW US TO GET BACK OLDER UI CAUSE SOME RECENT CHANGES AREN'T THAT GREAT.

the most recent update on the pc app version isn't the nicest as its the same layout as mobile. It was fine on mobile for me because bigger items easier to read, but this doesn't really look nice on pc. Also in the libary now it shows recently added stuff on mobile. Please just make it an option to have playlist like before it was so much easier. i know its not that easy to add ui changes but please make it an option or something im sorry it just dosent like nice on pc

Updated on 2021-05-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “No requests for complete roll-backs.”

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
sagetown22
Visitor

Please give us the option to go back to the older version.

CheckTheFlo
Casual Listener

Yes please, go back to the old interface quickly (1.1.57 probably). The new one (1.1.58) is much less intuitive. The previous versions were so intuitive, which for me is a huge quality compared to other streaming platforms. I always found Spotify simple, easy, convenient, well done, intuitive. And that's really not the case with this latest version and that's a shame. This is the first time I've felt like stopping my premium subscription!

bbates123
Casual Listener

My main complaint with the new UI is that I can no longer scroll an artist's albums and singles on one page.  I have to click on Discography for Albums (then click on each album) or click on Discography for singles.  We used to be able to see all albums with their song and also the singles on one page in chronological order.  Much more intuitive and less work.

bonsaisheep

The new UI is so bad I am considering canceling my spotify subscription, since the new UI is borderline unusable for me.

(If only a singe change can be implemented, I find it frustrating that there is no longer a way to view all of the artist's songs on a single page, and I have to individually click each album, and can only access said single album)

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “No requests for complete roll-backs.”

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Related Ideas