[Desktop][Other] Replace Queue button with "Queue Next" & "Queue Last" buttons

Instead of having only one Queue button (which adds the song to the end of queue), it would be more useful if there were two buttons: "Queue Next" button (which adds songs to the top of the queue) and "Queue Last" button (which adds songs to the bottom of the queue).

There are many time where I have a long queue and I want to add an album or tracks to the top of the queue. So far the only way to do this is to use the queue button and then go to the queue list and manually drag the songs to the top of the queue.

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

Any news regarding this request will be announced in the original idea topic here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-to-next-or-last/idi-p/120484

Please add your kudos and comments there, if you haven't already. ;)

Comments
Mattosaurus
Community Legend
Great idea!
Typhlosion24
Music Fan

Also, having a hotkeys for queueing would be awesome!

Maybe Ctrl/Cmd+Q to Queue Last and Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + Q to Queue Next

Darkness1111

This should be an obvious feature. as should be a constnatly visible queue utilizing some of the massively wasted space in the application. 

I'm generally very adept at navigating various applications but the "remove from queue" option is escaping me. Is it just not there? in that event, I pose the question: "WTF?!"

Along with a queue next/last button/option, a visibile queue list, AND remove songs from the queue option, would be a drag and drop function to allow users to easily place the song wherever in the queue they want it.  

Grooveshark had all of these functions, but it is no more. Until everyone else catches up and makes their service's interface equally user friendly, I will mourn Grooveshark's passing and deal with the frustration of such a lackluster music streaming service as this. 

I am a fiend, I must have my music. I'm just thankful that their selection is decent.

Typhlosion24
Music Fan

On the bottom right, next to the "Lyrics" button, there is a symbol (3 horizontal bars) which takes you to your queue. There, in the queue list, select the songs you want to remove, then right click and select "remove from queue".

I think you used to be able to remove songs from queue by just selecting them and pressing "Del" like you can do in playlist, but the feature got removed with the 1.0 update. It'd be great if they brought that back.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

Any news regarding this request will be announced in the original idea topic here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-to-next-or-last/idi-p/120484

Please add your kudos and comments there, if you haven't already. ;)