[Desktop][Other] Revert desktop look

I just got used to where everything is and finding things quickly and now this ugly as heck update comes out and I have to learn it all again, plus it's just not as easy to use. Can you at least add the option for the older style UI, since you'll likely ignore all the feedback and stick with this inferior look?

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @Ryanbland065,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs.

If you don’t like a certain update you’re welcome to let us know, constructively, how you feel about it. You could start a new topic in the relevant Help section and outline the things you agree or disagree with.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
hanakitsu
Visitor

i agree so much it looks terrible.. i used to be genuinely interested in how many plays a certain song would get, the top cities where it was listened, the bio in the "about" page of an artist.... why would they do this

deekyoo
Visitor

With the new update, it seems you lose the ability to search by artist? Only by Album, Date Added...

Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @Ryanbland065,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs.

If you don’t like a certain update you’re welcome to let us know, constructively, how you feel about it. You could start a new topic in the relevant Help section and outline the things you agree or disagree with.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.