[Desktop][Other] Use arrow keys to fast forward / rewind by 5 secs like in YouTube

As a musician I like to be able to quickly rewind/fast forward songs by 5 or 10 seconds, like you can do in YouTube.  I can see lots of other people have posted similar suggestions but none have received enough votes.  Personally, I would find this feature very useful.  I'm not suggesting making it global - i.e. it should only be available whilst the application has the focus.

Updated on 2019-03-16

Hey and thanks for your suggestion! 

You can already do that, just hold SHIFT when pressing the arrows : ) 

I think the same shortcut apply on Mac (maybe try with command instead of shift, or Cmd+Shift+Arrows), but let me know if you're a Mac user and you can't do it and I'll check that for you. 

If you still feel you don't want to hold SHIFT while you're doing it, just reopen a new idea and someone will give it a proper status, thanks!

Comments
cjavier70

+ 1

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-03-16

Hey and thanks for your suggestion! 

You can already do that, just hold SHIFT when pressing the arrows : ) 

I think the same shortcut apply on Mac (maybe try with command instead of shift, or Cmd+Shift+Arrows), but let me know if you're a Mac user and you can't do it and I'll check that for you. 

If you still feel you don't want to hold SHIFT while you're doing it, just reopen a new idea and someone will give it a proper status, thanks!