Announcements

[Desktop][Other] view current song button

until recently pressing the stop button on my keyboard would display the song that I was listening to on my screen like when you press the pause button but without interrupting the song which I quite appreciated however now the stop button acts just as the pause button does. It would be nice to bring that back.

Updated on 2020-09-20

Hey @tyyr,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

It sounds like you've switched off ''Show desktop overlay when using media keys'' in your desktop settings. So we'd recommend checking that. 

If that's not the issue, feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-09-13

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback.

To make sure we're on the same page, would you mind sharing a video of what the situation you're describing looks like? 

Thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-09-20

Hey @tyyr,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

It sounds like you've switched off ''Show desktop overlay when using media keys'' in your desktop settings. So we'd recommend checking that. 

If that's not the issue, feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!