[Desktop] Play Queue: Allow dragging to playlists

So on the desktop client, you can click and drag a track from pretty much anywhere to your play queue.

Now Playing window in the bottom left? Go for it!

Another playlist? Sure fam.

Albums? Artist pages? No sweat.

Your Library? Daily Mixes? Of course!

Radio? Why not?

but...

Play Queue? Nah dude can't do it. The mouse cursor just turns into a little sign for 'no'

Personally, I think it was just an oversight and should be an easy fix... right?

Screenshot (5).png

Updated on 2019-03-18

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-05-13

Marked as new idea.

Oscar
Music Fan

I can't believe that this is still a problem. This used to be a feature, people! Why did you delete it in the first place? I don't want to have to right-click and navigate through menus to add a song to a playlist. It's ludicrous that we can't drag-and-drop the song that is currently playing.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-03-18

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke