[Desktop][Playlists] Bring back the duplicate songs feature

Hi,

Previously, Spotify would alert you if you were about to add a duplicate to a playlist (i.e. the song you're adding is already in this playlist, skip or add anyway), I've noticed the Windows 10 desktop application (1.1.60.672.g6ad9c215-a) UI is different now, and this is no longer something that happens, meaning I can add duplicates with no warning. I tried on my iPhone 12 Pro's (iOS 14.4.2) Spotify (Ver. 8.6.30.968) and it's the same situation, and this must be a recent change but I hope this can be re-implemented as it's a nice added detail to the software and incredibly useful.

Updated on 2021-06-06

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas)

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-06

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas)

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social!