[Desktop][Playlists] Currently playing playlist visual cue

If I'm listening to a playlist from someone else and I navigate away from that page there is no visual indication of which playlist I'm listening to. It would be neat to have an indication of the playlist next to the album info/art, I think this would also be beneficial for any playlist that is playing since it's hard to figure out which playlist is playing if you have a lot of them.

Cheerio! :3 Spotify! 

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-11-23

Marked as new idea.
You could also simply click on the bottom left album art to get the current playing playlist. ;)

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.