Announcements

[Desktop][Playlists] Duo option Chill/Upbeat option to PC

I first off would like to say.  I have very little idea of how things work in programming and don't know how hard or how easy things are to do on how features of app development work. So with a disclaimer out of the way it is a simple idea for couples who use PC often and enjoy the choice on mobile between the Upbeat setting Chill setting and the Regular setting and would simply like to see it make it to desktop. That sounds easy to me although I don't know if there is some reason why it wasn't added or it may be a programming nightmare on why it wasn't added or it could be something totally different entirely. I don't know but I do believe that there are a few people who have the same idea somewhere. Its minor but I also believe it would make a great impact for a fairly specific crowed.

Updated on 2020-08-12

Hey @Megabuttlord,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-08-12

Hey @Megabuttlord,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!