2. highlight the Search in playlist box in the upper right
3. enter a search keyword which results in a few found entries
4. click Play on the left
5. click the large Pause button
6. click the X in the search box to clear the search (all songs are now displayed)
7. click Play -- the last song that was playing resumes.
8. clicking next several times cycles through the songs from the last search.
9. i can't find anyway to start playing the whole playlist again without closing / re-opening the app. even then it starts with the last song from the search instead of a random song even when shuffle is active.
this is just super annoying... the playlist's large Play button should start the whole playlist if no search is current active.