[Desktop][Playlists] Playlist Groups

May just be me, but the sheer amount of music I organize is insane. If I could have the ability to sort playlists into specific groups it would help me keep track of music more easily. I separate certain genres by mood, region, etc.

I can expand on the idea more if there is interest. I would appreciate it greatly.

Updated on 2021-07-22

Hey @DCrlw 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

It would be great if you describe where in the library you'd like to see this organization functionality, as well as the devices you'd like this to be implemented on.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hey @DCrlw 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

It would be great if you describe where in the library you'd like to see this organization functionality, as well as the devices you'd like this to be implemented on.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-22

Hey @DCrlw 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!