[Desktop][Playlists] Playlists from Queue and Bring Back Search History

Do you feel sad when your masterfully constructed art of a queue is lost in the next 30 songs? Why would you have to manually add your lovely songs that are already listed in the queue to a new playlist? Spotify, add a "Save" button that will allow us to save the queued songs to a new playlist like YouTube and then we'll talk about new updates.

It would certainly make things moe convenient. Just like bringing back the most convenient thing of all, our SEARCH HISTORY. That place is where I went through the anime OPs phase, my depressed songs on loop, and even the awfully cheery songs with some classical mixed in between. That place is a playlist of it's own. Bring it back. I don't want to search the song that I forgot the name of by its lyrics over and over again. Instead, let it sit there, harmlessly waiting for me to scroll down and put it on loop for the night.

Yes I'm looking at you, latest update.

If you can't bother to read this:

To sum it up, let us have an option to add our queue into a new or existing playlist, and bring back interacted search history.

Updated on 2021-05-21

According to the Idea Exchange Guidelines, each submission should only include one idea. This makes it easier to keep track of and update each individual idea. Please feel free to re-submit your ideas in separate submissions! For more information, check out the Guidelines here.

Comments
Jacob
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-21

According to the Idea Exchange Guidelines, each submission should only include one idea. This makes it easier to keep track of and update each individual idea. Please feel free to re-submit your ideas in separate submissions! For more information, check out the Guidelines here.

Related Ideas