Announcements

[Desktop][Playlists] Please add a move song to top of queue !!!!

Move song to top of queue.   This is the only thing dragging down the UI. This is a must and I am stunned it is not already there.  Please add this!!   It make me want to cancel my subscription. Annoying !

Updated on 2022-03-19

Hey @ujarvbr,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant update about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-03-19

Hey @ujarvbr,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant update about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!