[Desktop][Playlists] Quick link to Current playing Playlist for Mac

Currently, on Windows Desktop, Spotify enables you to quickly return to the current playlist page that the song is playing from by double-clicking the album art beside the song name at the bottom.

On Mac Desktop, this is not possible. why not? it's quite frustrating trying to go back and find the playlist the song is playing from after you've clicked around and are no longer on that page.

I often find a new playlist in discover and will start playing it and then ill go and explore other playlists, albums, artists, etc on spotify while that playlist plays. if i like that playlist and want to add it to my collection, it becomes annoying to try and have to backtrack to find it. there really should be an intuitive way to go right back to the playlist the song is playing from.

ALSO, why do different platforms have different functions? this really should be streamlined.

Updated on 2019-04-30

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-04-30

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)