Announcements

[Desktop][Playlists] Remove Song From Playlist in Queue and Now Playing View

When I play a playlist on shuffle I would like to be able to remove a song I do not like from the playlist. When you listen to the music and you are in the playlist, the current song does not show as highlighted to remove. So if you view the queue so you can see each song, including the history, you can easily see the song you did not like, but there is no way to remove it. It makes managing your playlists very difficult.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-04-25

Marked as New Idea and slightly edited title to make it easier to find via search. This idea proposes that the 'Remove Song From Playlist' option in the song context menu be accessible while viewing the queue.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!