[Desktop][Playlists] Remove Songs that are not in any Playlists

I realize I started out doing this wrong, but it would be nice if there were a way to fix it. I started by liking songs without organizing them in a playlist. Since then I have moved the ones I want to save (premium) on my device to playlists.
1. It would be nice to be able to say "remove songs that are not in any playlist"

2. As an alternative, have a filterable column that says how many playlists the song is in.

This falls under the general category of set operations on playlists, but for songs instead. It is too bad you keep pushing off the set operations. It is easy to implement, and you can hide it away where only us mathematical sorts will look for it.

Updated on 2019-09-03

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-09-03

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.