Announcements

[Desktop][Playlists] Sort playlist by liked songs.

When I listen to a playlist, I make sure to like the songs I enjoy so I can listen to them offline or some other time in the "Liked Songs" playlist. But now, more often than not, any playlist I find will have some songs that I already liked, but I'd rather listen to the songs I don't have liked so I can listen to most likely a new song. So having the ability to sort by liked songs in playlists would be very handy.

Updated on 2021-07-25

Hey @Aspecturu,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-25

Hey @Aspecturu,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!